Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Power of Dream
When I mention the power of dream, I am not referring to Honda's motto or the determination of oneself to achieve something. What I meant is the experience of having a dream literally. If you think about it, a dream is something extremely unique and amazing. Simply because every occurrence in a dream is merely a simulation. Just like in reality, we ourselves maintain a certain degree of consciousness during the period of dreaming. But have you ever thought about the people you meet in your dream? Or the place you explore? Though it may be inspired from somewhere, but our mind actually created an almost realistic environment. What was more amazing is that the people you meet in your dream has their own personality. Guess what? It is a mere creation of your own mind! Honestly, is almost similar to yourself interacting with your own mind. Basically during our sleep, our mind is communicating with itself. It never fails to amaze me that every single time we dream, is always something different, possibly inspired from surroundings that we often seen but never took notice. Even our own personality changes during dreaming. From here, I guess you could say that our mind knows more than we know and the power of dream is something to be amazed at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment